My Certified High Performance Program is a 12 week program consisting of 12 sessions. It’s a process I use because it is scientifically proven to take people to the next advanced level in area of their life, professionally and personally.
1 ON 1 PHONE CONVERSATION
- One 60 min personal call per week(12 sessions in total) with me, your High Performance Coach.
CONTENT + CURRICULUM
- Sessions focus on five key pillars of High Performance: Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity and Influence. We will also do a deep dive into mastering your Psychology, Productivity, Persuasion, Physiology, Presence, and Purpose.
- Habits & Resources to accelerate growth and success will be provided at the end of each session to help you take the concepts you have learned to a deeper level and provide a framework and tools that you can immediately implement.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN EACH SESSION?
Over the next 12 weeks you will engage with 12 topics that will help you reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. I believe every business investment should be taken seriously, so I have provided a thorough overview of my High Performance Coaching program as well as all of the topics we will explore.
Session 1: Focal Points
The goal of this is to look at where you are currently in a few key areas, what you are currently focused on, what level of agency or control you feel right now in your life, and what habits you have that are already supporting you or pulling you away from performing at your highest level.
Session 2: Clarity
- The goal of this session is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you experience in life. Who are you showing up as everyday, what are you working towards and how you going to get there. What principles and practices will make you most successful. This gives you immediate, behavioral-driven clarity and intentionality so you move forward more quickly.
Session 3: Energy
- In this session our goal is to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life. We strive to find ways for you to gain immediate improvements in the energy you feel and generate daily.
Session 4: Courage
- The goal in this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life, and where you might be holding back or backing down in some situations. You receive insights and tools to help you gain even more confidence, decisiveness, and momentum.
Session 5: Productivity
- In this session we will see how productive and effective you feel in life and work, and I will give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas. The focus is on helping you immediately become more effective and productive every day.
Session 6: Influence
- Our goal in this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career, and to give you a few tools and concepts that will raise your level of action and influence within your relationships and career.
Now, at the program's half-way point, we begin to delve deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
Session 7: PSYCHOLOGY MASTERY
- Our goal in this session is to teach you how to create a high-performance mindset, a free, consciously-directed, positively engaged mind.
Session 8: PHYSIOLOGY MASTERY
- In this session we will check in on your energy and physiology work from Session 3 and build on it with some more tools in activating your physiology in a way that will make you feel stronger and more vibrant and that help you gain even more energy and focus.
Session 9: PRODUCTIVITY MASTERY
- Our goal in this session is to review how productive you have been over the past few weeks so we can look at ways you can become even more effective towards your goals. We look carefully at how you can cut out distracting activities and, in this way, level up your ability to reach your goals.
Session 10: PERSUASION MASTERY
- In this session we gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career and target areas in which you can be more persuasive. You will learn tools to help you improve your level of persuasion so you make a positive impact.
Session 11: PURPOSE MASTERY
- At this point, we deep dive specifically into the topic of purpose for the first time, although this pillar of high performance underlies much of the work we have done to date. This session focuses on gauging how well you have been living and leading in a purposeful and effective manner.
Session 12: COMMITMENT TO HIGH PERFORMANCE
- In this the final session we will check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. This process is a commitment every day of your life that results in heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential.